Volume : 14, Issue : 1
TABLE OF CONTENTS 18/06/2019
1. Evaluation of Prognosis in Accordance with Pulse Diagnosis (Naadi Parisodanai) – A Case Report
P Hariharan, J J Annie Jasmine Swapna
2. Assessing Risk Factors of Obesity in Patients Reporting at Ayothidoss Pandithar Hospital, National Institute of Siddha, Chennai –A Cross Sectional Study
S. Thanga Pandiammal, H.Nalini Sofia, K.Manickavasakam
3. Unusual Raise in Intraocular Pressure in a Glaucoma Patient - A case report on Suspected Adverse Drug Reaction to the Siddha Medicine Nilavembu Kudineer
4. Munpanikkalam - A Literary Analysis on adherence of Seasonal Regime to combat Chronic Diseases.
P. Hariharan, J J Annie Jasmine Swapna, K.Namasivayam
5. Effect of Palm Jaggery as an Anupaanam
NJQ Tharshanodayan, P Rohini
6. Antimicrobial Potency of Mul Ilavu Chooranam
P. Pushpa, S. Keerthiga, R. Dharshini, A. Archana, Thomas.M. Walter.
7. Antimicrobial screening of a siddha formulation Kottikkizhangu Chooranam (Aponogeton monostachyon)
M. Priyadharshini, K. Vanitha, P. Deepadharshini, P. Gayathiri, A. Ramya, A. Ranjani, G. Vandhana sai, Thomas M. Walter
8. Antimicrobial Potency and Phytochemical Analysis of Vembu Chooranam
A. Archana, S. Keerthiga, R. Dharshini, P. Pushpa, Thomas.M.Walter
9. Phytochemical Analysis of selected Anti-Leucoderma Siddha Formulations with special reference to terpenoids
Prithiga B, Srinija E, Deepika N, Suganthi P, Mouriya R, Selleeswari M, Thomas M. Walter
10. Antimicrobial activity of the Siddha formulation, Avuri mathirai
G. Monica, A. Harini, B. Sanju vikashini, R. Abinayasundari, S. Mariselvi, M. Maheswari, A. Shreemathi, Thomas M Walter
11. Anti-cancer activity of Tridox procumbens as evidenced by Cytotoxic Assay
T.V. Sundhari, R. Soundarya, D. Jansirani, P. Lavanya, Thomas. M. Walter.